new to ydl...sort of

Subject: new to ydl...sort of
From: Taro Fukunaga (tarozax@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 18:39:57 MDT

I've had my eyes on ydl for some time. I currently run MkLinux on two
PowerMacs, and one is PCI, so I'm thinking of downloading the RPMS and
trying it out. It would be nice if you had some kind of trial version
(this is a bad way of stating it. I mean the kind that you can load
without doing a full installation. Something that's about 100MB or so,
just enough to get a boot prompt and a minimal X window going.) just so
that people like me could get a feel for what Yellowdog's like in real
time.

Taro Fukunaga