Re: SCSI cards

Subject: Re: SCSI cards
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 15:03:42 MDT

The Adaptec 2940U2 works very happily with YDL. It is also
the same card that Apple OEM's in the B&W Ultra2 SCSI option.

I have had zero problems with my Adaptec under YDL.

Kevyn

At 1:57 PM -0700 8/16/99, Taro Fukunaga wrote:
>I looked through the email archives and the FAQ, but I still couldn't
>find what SCSI cards are supported by ydl. I have SCSI-1 built into my
>PowerCenter, but I'd like to get an Ultra-SCSI card since I have an
>Ultra-SCSI Seagate hard drive. Will I get the speed boost or not? Any
>brand recomendations?
>
>Thank you.
>
>Taro Fukunaga

Kevyn Shortell Worldwide Developer Relations
Technology Manager Apple Computer, Inc
kevyn@apple.com http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"