Companion for my Yellow Dog..

Subject: Companion for my Yellow Dog..
From: Velasquez, Carlos (carlos.velasquez@ssmb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 10:07:36 MDT

Hello Fellow Yellow-Doggers,

First I have to say that YDL is the best damn Linux port I have had the
pleasure of working with (and I have been playing around with a few so
far...) and I think the fellas at Terra-Soft are doing a great job out
there--my SuperMac S900 and I are grateful for all the work you have done.

Anyway, getting down to business... A friend of mine upgraded to a B&W G3
recently and he gave me his older non-PPC mac. I know YDL is only for PPC
but I am hoping someone out there can suggest another Linux package for my
non-PPC (68k) mac. Can anyone help out with a suggestion? My YellowDog S900
needs a companion!

Carlos

C.F. Velasquez
Asst. Vice President