Re: Update Function In CS 1.1 Installer?

Subject: Re: Update Function In CS 1.1 Installer?
From: geodesic (taveren@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 19:09:33 MDT

hi all,

how difficult is the GUI install w/ YDL? i have not found X configuration on
a peecee to be a pleasant task. I spent last week installing OS X several
times over (abandoned due to lack of USB support) and was amazed at the
simplicity of the install, less than 15 min. to have the whole thing up and
running. I'm hoping that the YDL is going to be close to that on the
enjoyment scale.

It is going onto a rev B. Imac. Will YDL support my imation superdisk?
right now im mainly looking for an apache/perl environment.

thanks
david