Re: smaller ramdisk

Subject: Re: smaller ramdisk
From: Mike Rutherford (mike_rutherford@ibm.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 04:59:57 MDT

> Did you build the kernel/ramdisk? I just provided the ramdisk, and not the
> kernel.. I'll have that soon, but I wanted to get it out the door for
> people that wanted to roll their own.

Ah...um well, ur....no I didn't. I didn't know I needed to do that.
I'll wait
patiently for the kernel. When it does become available, will you let
me know
what I'll need to do to make the diskette bootable? I'm feeling pretty
helpless
and frustrated right now in this matter. Thanks...

Mike Rutherford
RTP, NC