Re: Mouse under YDL

Subject: Re: Mouse under YDL
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 11:15:20 MDT

Yes it's possible, and actually preferred =)

I've used both the Microsoft Intelipoint USB mouse, as well as the
Logitech Wingman USB mice, both worked very well, the only issue with
the microsoft mouse is the scrolling wheel, acts only as a button,
and not a wheel (Not an issue for me)

Kevyn

At 4:15 PM +0200 8/26/99, Frank SIGWALT wrote:
> [...]

Kevyn Shortell Worldwide Developer Relations
Technology Manager Apple Computer, Inc
kevyn@apple.com http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"