Almost Installed

Subject: Almost Installed
From: Mike Beattie (mbeattie@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 10:57:10 MDT

Okay. This morning I thought I might finally get YD Linux installed on my
machine. I made it through each installation step, including partitioning
my Linux drive, but I receive an error just when I think I'm done.

After selecting the packages I want to install, the installer seems to
format my partitions and then opens a window with the following error:
"Moun Faild: Invalid argument."

Where did I go wrong? Is this related to the fact that I'm using a rev 2
B&W G3?

--Until next time.
     Mike Beattie

mbeattie@andrew.cmu.edu