Re: SECURITY: inn

Subject: Re: SECURITY: inn
From: Christopher F. Baum (baum@bc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 06:20:24 MDT

It would be helpful in these update messages to be given the command that
would determine whether you had the software installed; I don't think I
installed inn, but I would like to find out.

Kit Baum

--On Thu, Sep 2, 1999 9:51 PM -0600 Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com>

Kit Baum baum@bc.edu http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-v/baum.fac.html