Re: SECURITY: inn

Subject: Re: SECURITY: inn
From: Kevyn Shortell (kevyn@apple.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 14:47:08 MDT

Ok, let me ask the obvious question, are you being literal when
you say "AIX box", as in it's still running AIX? Or are you refering
to a IBM RS/6000 machine, currently running Yellowdog Linux =)

Kevyn

At 12:53 PM -0400 9/3/99, Christopher F. Baum wrote:
>Thanks, Dan. I have plenty of UNIX experience, but for some reason rpm
>doesn't want to run on my AIX box...
>
>Kit Baum
>Boston College Economics
>
>--On Fri, Sep 3, 1999 9:05 AM -0600 Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com>
>wrote:
>

> > rpm -qa |grep inn
> > or
> > rpm -qi inn
> >

> > On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Christopher F. Baum wrote:
> >
> >> It would be helpful in these update messages to be given the command that
> >> would determine whether you had the software installed; I don't think I
> >> installed inn, but I would like to find out.
> >>
> >> Kit Baum
> >>
> >> --On Thu, Sep 2, 1999 9:51 PM -0600 Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com>

> >> Kit Baum baum@bc.edu http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-v/baum.fac.html
> >>

> > Dan
> >
> > Yellow Dog Linux for Apple G3 and PowerPC
> > email: dburcaw@yellowdoglinux.com
> > website: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

>Kit Baum baum@bc.edu http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-v/baum.fac.html

Kevyn Shortell Worldwide Developer Relations
Technology Manager Apple Computer, Inc
kevyn@apple.com http://developer.apple.com/
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left"