Re: StarOffice

Subject: Re: StarOffice
From: Christopher F Baum (baum@bc.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 16:29:15 MDT

Yes, they say that they will make the source code available under that
licensing scheme...not yet, but before long. Given that StarOffice is
supposed to be fully file-format-compatible with MS Office, that would give
YDL a very impressive capability for many desktop users.

Kit Baum
Boston College Economics