Re: Could telnet from other machine

Subject: Re: Could telnet from other machine
From: Jason P. Stanford (jps3@Lehigh.EDU)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 14:44:29 MST

praveen mishra wrote:

> Than You very much Jason P. Stanford for your deep insight in getting
> my things worked.
> Thanks again!!!

Glad to hear it all worked out for you.

Linux is excellent for educating people on how a (real!) operating
system works. After many years of using NT, and being fed up with overly
obfuscated documentation and services I made the leap. I think I'm at
least a better "power user" for it.

(Sorry, had to get a Linux plug in there somewhere!)

;)

--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Try as you might, you will be unable to convince the judge that the