RE: netatalk and shared directories

Subject: RE: netatalk and shared directories
From: Daniel Linsley (linsleyd@educserver.educ.csus.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 16:43:16 MST

Here's a sample of statements from our box that go in your
'AppleVolumes.default' file to go off of:

//start stuff in file
        ~
        /raid/guest "Guest Share"
        /raid/itc access=@itc "ITC Share"
        /raid/graphics access=@graphics "Graphics Share"
        /raid/movies access=@itc "QTSS Movies"
        /raid access=linsleyd,martinez "Raid (top level)"
        /raid/System_Recovery_2.99 access=@itc "System Recovery 2.99"
        /raid/Service_Source_2.5 access=@itc "Service Source 2.5"

//end stuff in file

the "~" is the home directories that you see.

It's all Explained in the 'AppleVolumes.default' file unless you've deleted
it.

Dan.