Re: about ppp compression

Subject: Re: about ppp compression
From: Aurel Wisse (wisse@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 07:52:54 MST

Do a boolean search with "ppp-compress and SOLVED". I tried it. It works. Click on
the link "ppp-compress" in the first choice. I posted the answer on Nov 19th. You
can also try a search by author. If it still doesn't work, email me and I will
forward it to you this evening from home.

Salutations,

Aurel Wisse