1152x870@75Hz XF86Config file [was Re: X3.9.16 and kernel for Voodoo3]

Subject: 1152x870@75Hz XF86Config file [was Re: X3.9.16 and kernel for Voodoo3]
phandel@cise.ufl.edu
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 20:53:22 MST

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kostas Gewrgiou wrote:

> The rpm will install a /etc/X11/XF86Config unfortunately since the format
> has changed you want be able to use Xconfigurator Xautoconfig to edit it.

Many people have responded to the success message I sent a few days ago
(great job, Kostas!), asking for my modified /etc/X11/XF86Config file that
supports 1152x870@75Hz, so I'm attaching it to this message.

Kostas' new X server has worked very well for me, the only exception being
with MOL -> MOL has an interesting teal color but works fine otherwise.
Also, after running MOL, lots of artifacts start appearing in X. Quitting
X and startx'ing clear things up.

Again, thank you very much, Kostas, for your excellent work.
Peter

--
Peter F. Handel          "[The anti-Christ] also forced everyone, small and
phandel@cise.ufl.edu      great ... to receive a mark [smart card?] on his