Removing all X-related s/w?

Subject: Removing all X-related s/w?
From: Jason P. Stanford (jps3@Lehigh.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 21:55:59 MST

This is probably more complicated than it's worth, but how could/should
I go about removing all X-related software/packages from CS-1.1? I am
considering making my current YDL box as lean-and-mean as possible, and
I don't really need any X at all. Just a thought, but with all of the
Gnome software, the removal list gets pretty hairy! Thanks.

--
Taurus: (April. 20--May 20)
Try as you might, you will be unable to convince the judge that the