Re: Installation question from newbie

Subject: Re: Installation question from newbie
From: Frank M. Lazar (fmlazar@copytoneonline.com )
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 08:09:35 MST

Wade.Buchanan@wcom.com writes:
> I really don't need the MacOS on this machine so
>I would prefer not to install it if I do not have to. If anyone out there
>knows a way around this let me know. Thanks.

On a 7500 there isn't that I can think of. What you can do is define a
small partition and install a minimal OS. When you have YDL up and
running, you can then set BootX to take you into Linux as default. Note:
make sure that the Mac OS partition is HFS, not HFS+.

Frank Lazar Technical Manager
Copytone Visual Communications
fmlazar@copytoneonline.com www.copytoneonline.com
Voice:212-575-0235 Fax:212-764-0985