Re: Problems with nedit SIGSEGV crashes

Subject: Re: Problems with nedit SIGSEGV crashes
From: Dick Benster (RiBenster@home.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 15:30:59 MST

Big thanks to Kevin, he was right. Upgrading to the newest lesstif and installing
the latest 1.2 shared library cleared up a host of crashes with nedit and it's now
a very useable editor.

Anybody else who cares about nedit or other Motif-based programs supported via
lesstif should download the latest source from

http://www.lesstif.org/

build and install. Its greatly improved since the version that's standard with the
YDL 1.1 release.

Thanks Kevin!

Dick Benster