Is it easy to upgrade Netscape Navigator on YDL linux?

Subject: Is it easy to upgrade Netscape Navigator on YDL linux?
From: Dick Benster (RiBenster@home.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 00:17:43 MST

Hi,

I'm using Netscape Navigator 4.6 on YDL 1.1 with updated kernel to
2.2.14p6. I'm running Netscape Navigator 4.7 on my Window-98 PC (ok,
I admit I keep one in the closet...) and I want the same on YDL linux -
4.7 is much more stable and also has some desirable features (like
increasing the font size of pages set up to be viewed on mid-res PCs
versus high-res work stations).

Is it easy to upgrade to 4.7 for YDL linux? i.e., Is there a prebuilt
executable I can ftp from somewhere, or is it easy to build from a
source like www.mozilla.org where I see
mozilla-source-M12.tar.gz ?

Thanks for any help,

Dick Benster