Re: Telnet and VNC

Subject: Re: Telnet and VNC
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 18:38:55 MST

IIRC the default install either has telnet disabled OR the telnet daemon
rpm is not installed. I get confused, since RedHat used to install the
telnet daemon but Mandrake doesn't, even though the service is enabled
by default. If you did not check first they may have to enable it
and/or install the telnet rpm..

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

- Bruce Barton