Message not deliverable

Subject: Message not deliverable
From: Administrator (Administrator@newtimes.com )
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 23:49:47 MST

Question: Is there some trick I am missing to get a mouse to work in
YDL 1.1 on an iMac DV/SE. I can open up Enlightenment but can not use
a mouse in it. I am trying to use a contour designs unimouse. On
startup it is recognized properly but I don't know if that means
anything. I tried to install the rpm from contourdesign's site but
get a dependancy error. In what directory should this be installed?
Is there something else to do? I have also tried booting with the
hocky puck plugged in but it is the same I just get an X on the
screen or an arrow. Thanks if anyone can help.

--
-B