Starting over with a clean install of Yellowdog 1.1

Subject: Starting over with a clean install of Yellowdog 1.1
From: Roy Koch (rkoch@interaccess.com)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 11:57:11 MST

Ok just one question. What to download as far as the best BootX,
vmlinux, and ramdisk.image to use with my Yellowdog install cd? I am
Using a B/W G3 350 and booting on a 1 GB Jaz drive I know the Jaz is not
the best drive to use but it is all I have to work with for now. I have
tried many different things stable developers release's? This is for my
own personal use for learning purposes I have crashed my Linux system
many times and am trying to stop from doing wrong things in terms of
installing system stuff I still need to go out and buy a book or two!