unformatted scsi disk partitioning

Subject: unformatted scsi disk partitioning
From: Howard Turner (heturner@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 10:20:47 MST

Just got YDL. I'm running a B&W G3 with UW scsi 2
card from Apple for all my drives. Two drives, one
that came with the Mac for MacOs and a brand new 18G
Seagate unformatted drive.

I'm having trouble getting YDL installed.

I get fdisk to partition the drive okay, but after
partitioning I'm unable to get the installer to allow
me to select the drive during the assignment of
partitions (figure 5.14 in the install manual).

Can anyone give me a hand please?