A Few Questions

Subject: A Few Questions
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 00:05:08 MST

1.) I'm trying to get my Epson 740 running in Linux, and I know it can be
done, but how, do I have to compile something else into the kernel? I know
something was posted already, but I couldn't get it to work, basically the
more information I can get the better.

2.) I could use some help on how to go about installing the new version of
Enlightenment (1.6 I believe). Again, the more help the better.

3.) With the 2.2.14pre9 kernel I compiled from Linuxppc.org I can't get my
Contour UniMouse working of my Entrega USB hub, yet it works off the ports
on my keyboard. What's up with that?

4.) Any one get the XF68_FBDev server to work, when I tried, I just fried my
X server?

5.) Any one tried to use the new open source QuickTime Streaming Server for
Linux? Can it be done?

Thanks, I appreciate any help you can give. Sorry this is on the long side,
but I figured it was easier than posting five separate questions. Thanks
again.

-Rogan