Re: Please Help with G4 install

Subject: Re: Please Help with G4 install
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 08:50:41 MST

Bye driver I mean when you use the drive setup tool on a Mac OS cd there is
an option for the driver that is on the internal (most often ATA) drive. Do
a get info on your hard drive if you see the driver version (3.2.4 i
believe) from OS 9's Drive Setup Yellow Dog will not recognize your ATA.
Use an older version of drive setup to "downgrade" it (it's under an option,
and requires a restart). Also, you could install an older version of Mac
OS, then reinstall OS 9 and check the do not update drivers choice.

Good Luck,
Rogan