OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)

Subject: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)
From: John Haffner (jhaffner@merithr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 09:15:24 MST

Does YDL have this problem on all machines under OS 9, or is it just
with G4s? Or is it the ATA driver? I'm about to begin an installation
on a SCSI machine and would like to know whether or not I can install
OS 9 on the drive. Or, for that matter, whether it is necessary to
use OS 9.

Best Regards,

John Haffner