Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)

Subject: Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 09:32:15 MST

As far as I know it's an ATA/OS 9 problem, I know it happened on my G3. I
think your SCSI should be ok. As long as you have OS 9 on a drive (you
still need Mac OS or else the hardware won't start up) you shouldn't need OS
9 on both, you may want to check around on this though (read the install
binder, and check YDL's website, too).

Have Fun,
Rogan