Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)

Subject: Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)
From: peter cervieri (peter@front57.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 10:48:14 MST

i too am about to grapple with a g4 install. i've gotten as far as
installing boot x. i have 2 channel scsi so i have 2 hard drives.
one will be all my mac stuff, the other linux. i get the same
problem with boot x when it prompts me to choose an OS and i choose
linux it just brings me to that black screen and does nothing.