Pdisk

Subject: Pdisk
From: Brett Humphreys (brett.humphreys@ohiou.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:57:50 MST

Hello everyone,
        I've got alinux partition, actually two of them, and want to trash
them for the time being, and put them back to mac HFS. I've got pdisk, and
know how toe change my partition table so that i can make them apple-free
type. What i was wondering is this, on the same hard drive is my macos
boot partition. If i rewrite the partition table, and just delete these
other two partitions, will i affect the data on the macos boot partition?
Ie, will my macos still be the same or do i have to reformat? I dont' have
much backed up and would like these drives back to hfs and not have to any
resoring of data..

or is theere a better way of doing this?

thanks
-brett