Re: 3 button mouse emulation...

Subject: Re: 3 button mouse emulation...
From: Adam Price (Adam@oldchildrensbooks.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 20:44:17 MST

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Clark Baker wrote:
> From: BondTrails@aol.com
> Thanks for the info about f10 and f11 representing the other 2
> mouse buttons. Now my next question is, what are the bootX
> parameters that need to be passed for 3 button emulation to occure?

> I pass adb_buttons=1,103,111

For me (Wallstreet 233) this produces weird buttons (fn+ctl: middle, f11:
right)

As predicted by another poster, adb_buttons=103,111

results in f11 middle, f12 right.

Showkeys, however, says that f11 is 110 and f12 is 111. Which is
"wrong" the kernel, or showkeys?

--
adam@oldchildrensbooks.com

Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things. - Dan Quayle