Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)

Subject: Re: OS 9 Driver Question (Was Please Help with G4 Install)
From: Andrew Dacey (frugal@hfx.eastlink.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 23:02:02 MST

Nope, I already had it installed. However like I said, I think it's due
to the fact that my linux stuff isn't on the same drive as my MacOS boot
partition is. I think the OS 9 installer only updates the drivers for
the drive that contains the partition you're installing on, but I
haven't confirmed it yet.

Frugal