KEYBOARD MAP

Subject: KEYBOARD MAP
From: Sean Bittinger (bittin_s@cc.denison.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 14:23:09 MST

Please help me. I recently had a problem so I reinstalled Yellow Dog, well
when it came time to use my 2.2.14pre9 kernel the keyboard was mapped
completely wrong (for example an "r" is now a "1", and the "k" is now the
enter/return). I figured maybe something was wrong, so I got a new kernel
source and recompiled 2.2.14pre9. All went well, but when I went to use
2.2.14pre9 this time (after the compiling, patching, linking, etc.) the
keyboard still had the same problem as before. I have a decent amount of
experience compiling the kernel and this has never happened before. Please
help. How can I fix the keyboard map now? Is there a way to manually force
where the keys get mapped? I thank you in advance for any help you can
give.

-Rogan