Help ftp install/ASANTE FAST 10/100 ethternet

Subject: Help ftp install/ASANTE FAST 10/100 ethternet
From: Rob Lalonde (Rob_Lalonde@lincolnelectric.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 08:32:24 MST

Hello,

     I tried to install via an ASANTE ethernet card. I have a Power
Computer Power Tower 180 with 80 MB RAM. The vmlinux booted, but was
unable to reache the network. I know that the card is ok, as MAC OS has no
problem. If necessary, I can buy the cd, or install via a jazz cartridge,
if a recompilation of the kernel will fix. Has anyone had success with
this card? (Instructions?) Does anyone have an already made kernel that
will work?

     Thanks.

     -Rob LaLonde