Re: Simulate Right button on ADB mouse?

Subject: Re: Simulate Right button on ADB mouse?
From: Herbert (herb@kinetekpharm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 11:07:50 MST

Hi!
   Without a right mouse button, I found that I had to go into my user
directory /.gnome/panel.d/default and manually get rid of the Applets. I
also had to edit the file "panel". I tried to emulate 3 buttons on a 1
button mouse, but even the keyboard commands didn't seem to work. Try this
for now. Perhaps someone else has an easier way of dealing with this?

                                                  -Herb