Re: basic b&w installation question

Subject: Re: basic b&w installation question
From: Terry Welch (twelch@dakotacom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 19:03:21 MST

I too have my Linux on an external SCSI; the problem I have is that the icon
for the external hard drive doesn't come up, a window comes up asking me
whether I wish to initialize it. Though Mac OS doesn't recognize Boot X does
and for a Newbie everything appears to be working great. Can I get a icon
back without initializing and reloading or just run the risk of hitting the
wrong button someday.

Terry