CD-R of YDL 1.1

Subject: CD-R of YDL 1.1
From: Robert Fout (rfout@damien.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:36:21 MST

Hey all,

    I have tried (unsuccessfully) to download the ISO image of YDL 1.1 over
several nights. It seems the directory structure has changed, and even
though there is a symbolic link to the proper file, Anarchie won't DL the
last of the file, saying the file is not found. There's a 496.2 MB file on
my HD that is now useless. So I'm back to square one.

I was wondering if anyone out there just happened to have the ISO image (or
better yet, if someone had the YDL CD) and could burn me a copy onto CD-R.
I'll pay for the media and shipping. If you are interested, please e-mail me
directly, and not go through the list (I don't think others would be
interested).

Thanks,
Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to