Re: CD-R of YDL 1.1

Subject: Re: CD-R of YDL 1.1
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:55:13 MST

Now, now.. we provide the ISO so people don't have to pay for the CD if
they don't want to, are on a super fast connection, etc. ;)

You may have better luck getting it from:
ftp://download.sourceforge.net/pub/yellowdog/iso/

> Why don't you just pay for the CS 1.1 CD from Terrasoft?
>
> Wes
>
> > I have tried (unsuccessfully) to download the ISO image of YDL 1.1 over
> > several nights. It seems the directory structure has changed, and even
> > though there is a symbolic link to the proper file, Anarchie won't DL the
> > last of the file, saying the file is not found. There's a 496.2 MB file on
> > my HD that is now useless. So I'm back to square one.
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone out there just happened to have the ISO image (or
> > better yet, if someone had the YDL CD) and could burn me a copy onto CD-R.
> > I'll pay for the media and shipping. If you are interested, please e-mail me
> > directly, and not go through the list (I don't think others would be
> > interested).

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/