Re: Atherosclerotic Linux Mice Uni-Mouse Only Choice?

Subject: Re: Atherosclerotic Linux Mice Uni-Mouse Only Choice?
From: Dan Delaney (Dionysos@Dionysia.org)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:32:24 MST

On 2/11/00 12:20 PM, NTR wrote:
> I am particular towards the Kensington Turbo Ball for purely
> atherosclerotic reasons. You move your palm or fingers, not your whole
> hand and elbow. Helps keep the years off my wrist/elbow replacement Its
> USB. Will it work?

Try the Logitech Trackman Marble+. With it, you only move your thumb while
the rest of your hand rests comfortably on it's contoured body (oooo, I'm
getting excited :-).

Has anyone gotten the USB version of the Trackman Marble+ to work with YDL?

-- Dan
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org Daniel G. Delaney
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/
 PGP Public Key: /~dionysos/pgp.html