Can I put YDL on a G3 PB w/out MacOS?

Subject: Can I put YDL on a G3 PB w/out MacOS?
From: Darin Lang (darin@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:14:13 MST

I have a serious problem. after reformatting my hard drive
I attempted to install the Mac OS onto my Powerbook, but the startup disk is
deffective and won't do the installation (it however erased my disks just
fine ;-). Apple is sending me a new startup cd.

My question:
Can I put YDL on the powerbook, without MacOS on it? and without a MacOS
startup disk? I have already tried unsuccessfully, it attempts to find
something on the YDL CD for about 5 minutes then shuts down I assume it is
looking for the system folder.

Darin Lang mailto:darin@flashcom.net
My Web Sites: http://ChandelierShop.com
http://KodiakLodge.com