Re: Problems Installing YDL1.1 on an iBook 300 (tried benh.15, ibook.9, BootX 1.2b3, 1.1.3, yaboot 0.4)

Subject: Re: Problems Installing YDL1.1 on an iBook 300 (tried benh.15, ibook.9, BootX 1.2b3, 1.1.3, yaboot 0.4)
From: Darin Lang (darin@flashcom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 20:26:58 MST

Will this work on a G3 Powerbook?
Meaning will it boot from the CD with no Mac OS?
Where exactly is it located? I found these two files, but not the one you
mention "CS-1.1-update (goodies) cd"

ydl-cs1.1-install.img 602,070K GEM bit image/XIMG
ydl-cs1.1-tastymorsels.img 203,308K GEM bit image/XIMG

Is it actually one of those?

Darin Lang mailto:darin@flashcom.net
My Web Sites: http://ChandelierShop.com
http://KodiakLodge.com