YDL ftp site slow and down...

Subject: YDL ftp site slow and down...
From: Reid Anderson (resander@cs.hamilton.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 16:29:49 MST

I have been trying to download the ydl-cs1.1-install.img from the ydl ftp
site, but it only transfers about 25k, and then the connections speed drops
to 0k/s. I downloaded it the other night and tried burning the img to CD in
ISO format, but it became a CD that wouldn't be read by my mac, and it
wouldn't work in booting linux either. I ended up in the RedHat installer
because it couldn't find the live filesystem which I guess I didn't have in
the right spot... Anyone with any suggestions???