Re: External Modem difficulties

Subject: Re: External Modem difficulties
From: Sam Archer (s.t.archer@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 15:29:02 MST

Hi,

    I've been having similar problems with my Best Data USB 56k modem. Some
guru told me I needed the new kernel (2.2.12-2 I think) to detect the modem.
I haven't had the time to try it yet, maybe you'll have some luck.

Good luck,

Archer...

P.S. Love the quote a whole lot, it's good to hear that people are still
thinking, I like the way you think. By the way, what type of digital editor
are you(Web design, software engineering, graphics...)?