Re: Internal modem that ships with B&W G3

Subject: Re: Internal modem that ships with B&W G3
From: Sam Archer (s.t.archer@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 00:54:13 MST

Hey,

    I think it may be possible to use an external USB modem, but I'm having
a lot of trouble even getting my system to recognize mine. I've been told
that upgrading to kernel v2.2.12-2 will probably fix my problem. I'm going
to try to upgrade the kernel in the next couple of days...I'll try to keep
you updated.

-Sam