Re: can't FTP to any other servers

Subject: Re: can't FTP to any other servers
From: Yukiko Takiguchi (ytakiguc@kt.rim.or.jp)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 13:19:04 MST

Hello,

Thank you for your advice.

I tried "passive", then ... it works !!

But I am still not sure what is wring with it.

I use another PC-Linux, slackaware versin 7 with kernel 2.2.13, as a IP
Masqarade
server. I use & shear a cable modem line.
But I think the PC-Linux server isn't wrong, becasue from other my doom-mate
network with mac and PC-Linux (Debian) can FTP to outer server without problem.

Where should I set or re-write or comment out/in for it?

Yukiko Takiguchi @ Syracuse, NY