Re: pdg User Manual for LinuxPPC 2000?

Subject: Re: pdg User Manual for LinuxPPC 2000?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 15:35:06 MST

Hi,

> Just as I was about to pick up yellow dog, linux PPC comes out with what
> appears to be an unbeatable product. What do you think?

Unbeatable? How so?

Champion Server 1.2 will be out very soon (and Gone Home is still slated
for sometime this quarter..)

Both are solid products that include Mac-On-Linux.. (the first "Wonder of
Yellow Dog" :P) and all that good stuff.

The only "advantage" LinuxPPC 2000 has over CS 1.2 is the GUI installer.
Most of our CS users like the Red Hat installer better anyway. We'll
release our GUI installer when its ready and works. :)

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/