Re: pdg User Manual for LinuxPPC 2000?

Subject: Re: pdg User Manual for LinuxPPC 2000?
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 21:06:00 MST

NTR's bits of Tue, 15 Feb 2000 translated to:

>If I order today, how soon will I get my 2 disks?

Personally, I ran into a lot of difficulty with my LinuxPPC order. After
waiting 3 or 4 weeks, I gave up and ordered Yellow Dog. About 2 weeks
after that, I finally received something from LinuxPPC saying there was
a problem with my order ;) Took another couple weeks to convince them I
didn't want it anymore. But I assume that is not the norm. For whatever
it is worth, I have been very happy with Yellow Dog (both the product and
the support).

Jim