Re: a network question

Subject: Re: a network question
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 21:18:31 MST

It is possible. But you will need to learn how to play with your routing
table. Essentially you need to configure routing so that destination
addresses on your LAN are handed to your Ethernet interface, while everything
else is handed to the ppp interface. You will probably want to start by
familiarizing yourself with the ifconfig and route commands.

Jim

Robert Fout's bits of Thu, 17 Feb 2000 translated to: