Re: Disk Druid

Subject: Re: Disk Druid
boondoggle@email.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 09:56:22 MST

I'm sorry but I don't understand. I've tried using pdisk to delete all the
Mac partitions but it still won't let me use Disk Druid. Also pdisk will
not let me delete the Apple_partition_map. Also I'm trying this from the
installer, not from an installed Linux. Haven't got that far yet...

Maybe it is because there are other physical volumes with Mac partitions?
But I need something to boot from...

Guy.

From: "Ed Jaeger" <ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com>

Did you reboot after making the partitions, then restart the install and
skip partitioning the second time through?

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Lao Tzu