Re: folder size mis-match

Subject: Re: folder size mis-match
From: Robert Fout (rfout@mahi.damien.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 10:32:30 MST

Ah.. that first concern is not an issue, because I am looking at only
./html, not the current directory (i.e. cgi-bin is not in the html folder,
and neither is lost+found in the backup html folder, the size I'm looking at
is JUST the html folder, not anything on the same level with it). But the
second observation is valid.. heheh, upon closer inspection of the two
directories... I found out that indeed there are more files in the backup
copy than the original copy. oops.

Thanks for the input,
Bob
"The knack to flying is learning how to