FTP install

Subject: FTP install
From: Owens, Corey (COwens@osalaw.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 12:13:58 MST

Anyone have any info on how to perform an FTP install. I tried doing one
last night from an FTP server that had Champion Server on it, but had no
luck. I am running on DSL and would like to try this before I get my CD's
that I ordered yesterday. I have heard many good things about this distro
and am very excited to get linux up and running on my Blue & White G3.
Please point me in the right direction.

Corey

Corey Owens
Information Systems Engineer
O' HAGAN, SMITH & AMUNDSEN, L.L.C.
150 N. Michigan - Suite 3300
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone (312) 894-3272 Fax (312) 894-3210
e-mail address: cowens@osalaw.com
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT,
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND RETURN
THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS VIA THE UNITED STATES POSTAL
SERVICE. THANK YOU