Re: Reading UFS

Subject: Re: Reading UFS
From: Cyril Niklaus (cynik@mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 05:50:17 MST

Sean Bittinger wrote:

> Can YellowDog read a UFS partition?
 I can, using this command, mount and read (not write) my MacOSXS
partition.
mount -t ufs -o ufstype=openstep /dev/hda10 /mnt/mosx
Just cahnge the partition and mnt point and you should be set. Unless
you have not compiled the ufs module. In that case just recompile your
kernel with this option, and it will then work.
hth
cyril

--
tadyathA oM gate gate pAragathe pArasaMgate bodhi svAhA